ArianeGroup GmbH, Robert-Koch-Str. 1, 82024 Taufkirchen, Germany (“we” or “us”) is the operator of the website www.giesepp.com („the Website“) and is the controller of the personal data which we collect as described hereunder. “Personal data” means information which refers to an identified or identifiable natural person. In this statement, we describe to you which personal information of website visitors we collect and how it is used::
1. Informational use of the Website
If you visit our website, some data are automatically transmitted by your browser to our server. The data include your IP-address but no other personal data. It is saved for 7 days by our website hosting provider for the purpose of defending cyber attacks and for other legitimate security purposes. It is not forwarded to us nor to anybody else.
2. Cookie for website analytics
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Giesepp.com uses a Matomo plug-in cookie for anonymised web statistic services to avoid cyber-attacks, better understand visitors’ surfing behavior and to improve the Website.
3. Google Maps link:
4. If you contact us or a GIESEPP partner:
If you send an e—mail to us by clicking on one of the e-mail-links provided on the Website, you will be able to provide personal data via e-mail to the entity to whom you send the e-mail, i.e. to us or to one of the partners of GIESEPP). The entity receiving the e-mail is in charge of those personal data. In these cases, your personal data will be handled for the purpose of processing your inquiries and, to this purpose, may be shared among the partners of the consortium and processed by them, for the time until your inquiries are satisfied, unless to the extent that longer storage duties exist under applicable laws.
5. Your rights regarding your personal data:
With regard to your personal data stored by us, you possess the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data;
- right of rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- right of restriction under the terms provided for at article 18 of European regulations;
- right to deletion of your data if:
- it is no longer required in relation to the purposes for which it was gathered or processed in another way
- you withdraw your consent concerning processing subject to consent
- you are justifiably opposed to the processing
- it has been subject to illicit processing; or
- it is imposed by law.
- right of opposition for legitimate motive;
- right to the portability of your data;
- right to define the instructions relative to the outcome of your personal data after your death and
- for processing based upon your consent, to withdraw that consent at any time.
In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent Data Protection Authority: Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Postfach 606, 91511 Ansbach, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact details of our Data Protection Officer:
For any queries or requests regarding our processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of ArianeGroup GmbH at the following address: Ariane Group GmbH, Datenschutzbeauftrager, Robert-Koch-Str. 1, 82024 Taufkirchen or by e-mail at
7. Changes to this Privacy Statement:
Although most changes are likely to be minor, we may change this Privacy Statement from time to time to stay compliant with applicable laws and in case of amending our Website. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes. Former versions of the Privacy Statement will be archived.
Last Update: 2018-07-18